Buy All New Red Color Ruffle Lehenga With Crop Top Designer Chaniya Choli For Wedding
Product Description of Indo Western Lehenga With Crop Top:
- Fabric: Heavy Net Lehenga With Can Can
- Inner Fabric: Santoon (Double inner) + canvas belt
- Work: Sequence Work with Waist Belt
- Length: 44 Inch
- Size: 44 Inch
- Flair: 8 Meter With 3 Layers
- Type: Multi-layered Crop Top Lehenga Semi-Stitched
- Occasion: Festival, Party, Traditional, Dulhan Lehenga, Bridal Lehenga Online, Marriage Special
- Fabric: Georgette Fabric
- Work: Heavy sequence Work + extra latkan
- Type: Un-Stitched
- Size: 0.80 Meter
Colour: Dark Red Chaniya Choli For Wedding Function
Weight: 1.20 KG
Note: Check Product Photo Before Purchasing (If Not Available Ping Us On Whatsapp)
Net fabric Ruffle Lehenga with a crop top is the best Indian clothing choice over multi-layered or circle designs. It is the most fashionable top Lehenga collection and can be combined with frill Lehenga with crop top.
Related: Ruffle Lehenga With Crop Top | Lehenga Choli For 25 Year Girl | | Fancy Chaniya Choli | New Chaniya Choli Ruffle Style | Party Wear Indian Wedding Crop Top Lehenga| Frill Lehenga With Crop Top | Latest Crop Top Lehenga Designs 2021| Ruffle Look Lehenga
What Is Semi Stitched Lehenga Choli?
We easily guide you about Semi-Stiched Lehenga or Chaniya Choli.
- Lehenga/Chaniya: One Side of the Lehenga is Open/Free. This allows you to measure it according to your waist measurement.
- Blouse/Choli: A blouse is made from unstitched material or fabric. This allows you to easily personalize it with the style you prefer.
Anaya Designer Studio Is Trustable?
You can absolutely trust us. You can also find our Google review. Search “Anaya Designer Studio Review”. For customer trust, we shared our Whatsapp Number on the Right Side at the Bottom so you can easily communicate with us. Also, you can see that all original product videos are being uploaded. Anaya Designer Studio makes it easy to purchase the product.
What Is Crop Top Lehenga?
They are one of the best mixes of western and Indian culture where the Lehengas are worn with crop tops of the same patterns or completely contrasting colours.