Designer Sequin Saree is the latest trend taking the fashion market by storm. Many celebrities are already making a style statement by donning sequin-work sarees to events. For you, this could be the perfect time to glam up by wearing a sequin style. No matter what event, you’re sure to shine bright as a sequin saree perfectly falls under the wedding wear as well as popular party wear category.
Why Designer Sequin Saree Are Most Popular In Weddings?
Sequin Sarees are one of the most common occasion-wear attires of women. This traditional Indian apparel is loved for its versatility and unmatched elegance. Sarees with fancy embellishments and weaves are also termed party wear sarees.
What Are The Main Features of Sequin Saree?
Here are some features of a Designer Sequin Saree For a Wedding:
- Sequin work saree is usually a net, georgette, silk or crepe saree on which such embellishment is done. However, other fabrics may also be used.
- You will usually find the sequin work on the border and lower parts of the saree. However, full sequin sarees are also quite popular.
- If you look for a Sequin work saree, you could also find other smart-weaves or other types of work on the sarees such as zari, mirror work, beads work, etc.
- Though sequin sarees look very glitzy and glamorous, they are considered high maintenance because of their ornamentation.
- Sequin sarees are available in varied designs and can also be made to order for different occasions.
How Many Types of Designer Sequin Saree?
- Sequence Saree Online: Sequin’s work on chiffon sarees is very popular because their combined appeal is quite beautiful. Chiffon sequin sarees are perfect for those glamorous evenings. You can easily stand out at a party with trending sequin saree for girls.
- Sequin Georgette Saree: Georgette sarees are also quite common and also much more affordable than chiffon or silk ones. These sarees also easily carry embellishments because the fabric is durable and strong. For casual evening events, a Georgette Sequin Saree can make the perfect attire for you.
- Organza Saree Online: While all kinds of silk are not well suited for sequin work, organza silk is quite commonly used. This is made from synthetic fibres and hence the prices are not too high. At the same time, organza is more durable than pure silk making it a great fabric for sequin work sarees.
- Designer Net Saree: Though these sarees came to popularity much later, designers have been trying all sorts of ornamentations on the net fabric. Net sequin sarees are also a glamorous option for evening parties.
- Nylon Silk Saree: Nylon is not preferred by many women as a saree material as they are entirely synthetic. However, for this very reason, nylon silk sarees are available at many affordable rates. So, if you are looking for something that is easier in your pocket, this could be the right choice. You may also check Half Saree for women.
Bollywood Celebrity Sequin Saree For Cocktail Party:
The List of Bollywood Actress which can were sequin sarees for different occasions:
- Anita Hassanandani Blouse Design
- Deepika In Saree
- Heena Khan In Saree
- Jacqueline Fernandez In Saree
- Janhvi Kapoor in saree
- Kajol Saree Images
- Kareena Kapoor in saree
- Karishma Kapoor hot saree
- Katrina Kaif Sequin Saree
- Kiara Advani Saree
- Kriti Sanon Sequin Saree
- Madhuri Dixit Sequence Saree
- Malaika Arora Sequin Saree
- Mouni Roy Sequin Saree For Wedding
- Neha Kakkar Sequin Saree
- Nushrratt Bharuccha Fancy Saree
- Parineeti Sequin Saree
- Shilpa Shetty Sequin Saree Manish Malhotra Fashion
- Tabu Sequin Saree
- Tara Sutariya Designer Saree
- Urvashi Rautela Purple Saree