Indian Ethnic Wear Long Anarkali Gown For Women That Comes With Tabby Organza Silk Fabric Fully Flair Kali Pattern And Canvas Patta With Dupatta.
Product Description of Ladies Long Dress Design:
- Fabric: Heavy Pure Soft Tabby Organza Silk
- Inner Fabric: Micro Cotton With Canvas Patta
- Stitching type: Full Stich Up to XL-42 Size (You can Customize in small Size)
- Inner: Crepe Fabric
- Fabric: Georgette (60-Gram)
- Work: Plain and Simple with Fancy Lace Border
Extra Accessories: Lucknowi Cotton Thread Work Belt
Color: Cream Long Anarkali Dress
The long Anarkali dress is a floor-length garment that features a fitted bodice and a flared skirt. The dress is usually made from luxurious fabrics such as silk, chiffon, or georgette, and is often embellished with intricate embroidery or beadwork. The flowing fabric of the skirt and the elegant silhouette of the dress creates a look of sophistication and grace.
Related: Indian Ethnic Wear Long Anarkali Gown For Women | Long Anarkali Dress With Dupatta | Simple Gowns For Indian Wedding Reception | Long Dress For Women Party Wear | Simple Party Wear Dress For Ladies | Party Wear Dress For Women