Buy Latest Sequence Work Designer Saree With Heavy Vichitra And Beautiful Digital Print In 2022
Product Description Of Sequence Work Designer Saree:
- Fabric: Heavy Vichitra with Beautiful Digital Print Saree
- Work: Sequence with Embroidery work in viscous thread + Back patch in Border
- Fabric: Satin Banglori Fabric
- Work: Beautiful Mirror and Embroidery work in Blouse
Colour: Pink Colour Combination In sequence Saree
Note: Colour may vary slightly due to the camera and light effects
Sequin sarees are a hot trend in fashion. Sequin-work sarees are a popular choice for celebrities who attend events in sequin-work sarees. Here’s a pink designer saree that you can wear for a party look in marriage.
Related: Sequence Work Designer Saree For Wedding | Designer Sequin Saree Online| Sequin Saree Online For Wedding | Digital Print Sequence Saree | Heavy Sequence Work Saree | Heavy Mirror Work Saree | Printed Sequin Saree With Blouse | Trending Sequin Saree| Trending Saree Designs | Stylish Designer Saree
Anaya Designer Studio Is Trustable?
You can absolutely trust us. You can also find our Google review. Search “Anaya Designer Studio Review”. For customer trust, we shared our Whatsapp Number on the Right Side at the Bottom so you can easily communicate with us. Also, you can see that all original product videos are being uploaded. Anaya Designer Studio makes it easy to purchase the product.
Is this Ready to wear Saree?
- No. This Saree is not ready to wear. This saree requires that you make the blouse according to your design. We provide fabric for this.
- You can also contact us via Whatsapp if you want to order a ready-to-wear or stitched blouse.
How To Style A Sequin Saree For Wedding Occasion?
- The saree speaks for itself so let the saree be the hero of your look.
- Delicate jewellery or balancing the jewellery pieces is the way to go forward when styling a sequin saree.
- Since it is a contemporary style, opt for more contemporary jewellery or traditional jewellery that is more inclined towards the contemporary side. A simple polka mang tikka or a pair of drop earrings is a good way to start.
- Make sure your makeup complements your look and doesn’t stand out. If you’re opting for a smokey eye too, keep the lip shade muted and jewellery to the minimum.
- Sweet your hair in a French bun or leave your locks open and give them natural volume. Sleek them out for a chic contemporary twist.